Introducing a flexible membership program that gives the freedom to choose your private club experience.
How does it work?
At the first of each month, Freedom Play Members receive 140 credits.
Credits may be used for Golf and/or Food & Beverage.
Golf credit usage
- Saturday & Sunday (after 1:00 PM): 70 credits per round
- Monday-Friday: 60 credits per round
- (April-September) After 5:00 PM any day: 45 credits per round
- (October-March) After 2:00 PM any day: 45 credits per round
*Credits include carts and range use before round.
*Once monthly credits have been exhausted, additional rounds are $110.
*Partial credits may not be used for any golf fees.
*If monthly credits are unused, they will be applied to your current Food & Beverage bill.
Food & beverage credit usage
- Credits are used at a 1-1 ratio
- Credits may be used for event fees
(example: Wine Tasting or Easter Brunch)
- Membership includes spouse, children up to age 24, and grandchildren up to age 18.
- Credit balance is available to view online. All credits expire at the end of each month.
- $250 Initiation Fee and 1 Year Commitment
- Freedom Play Members may upgrade to a Full Golf Membership.
Once upgraded, Member may downgrade after 12 months.
- All other membership rules apply.