All Family Memberships include husband, wife, all children 24 years old or younger living at home or at school, and grandchildren 18 years old or younger.
Full Golf Plus
Green Fees, Carts, Range Balls, Bag Storage, and Charge Privileges for Family
Golf is a game, but over the past several years it’s become an important part of doing business in corporate America. After all, there are few places other than a golf course where a person can have client’s, employees or employers undivided attention for the better part of four hours. River Oaks provides the perfect setting for your business needs.
Through corporate golf memberships, you can put the FUN back into business.
Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Golf privileges 7 days a week including cart, range balls, and bag storage for member, spouse, children up to 24 and grandchildren up to age 18.
- - 9 Weekday guest passes including cart per month.
- 4 guest passes per day maximum per designee.
- Guest passes expire on last day of each month and are not transferrable.
- Corporate member does not have to accompany guests, but is required to make tee times for unaccompanied guests. Some time restrictions apply for unaccompanied guests.
- - Two Meeting/Parties per calendar year with room rental fees waived.
- Food & Beverage minimums and other fees may apply. Some black out dates may apply.
- Discout Prices on Corporate Logo Balls, Apparel & Equipment
- Applicable taxes will be charged to all fees.