Tee Times Procedures & Golf Course Policies:
- Tee times may be made up to 5 days in advance
- 2 tee time maximum per person
- All players must check in at the pro shop before using the golf course
- Members may play in fivesomes
- Unaccompanied guests may play in foursomes only
- Juniors are to make times on the day they wish to play
- Play must start from #1 tee unless directed otherwise by the golf staff
- Expectation for pace of play is 4 hours or less
- Must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver's license to operate a River Oaks or Private cart on property
Daily Course Use:
|Mon. - Fri.||11:00 2:00 Adults only (16 years & older accompanied by an adult)
11:30 1:30 Guest must be accompanied by members
|Sat. Sun.||7:00 11:00 Adults only (16 years & older accompanied by an adult)
7:00 12:00 Guest must be accompanied by members
|All other times open play|
General golf attire is required on the course, practice facilities and in the clubhouse:
- Soft spikes only
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- No cut off pants allowed
- No tee shirts allowed
- No athletic shorts or sweatpants allowed
- Mens shirts must have collars and sleeves
- Ladies halter tops and midriffs are not allowed
Frost Delay Policy:
To maintain quality turf conditions, the River Oaks Staff has the authority to delay tee times due to frost or freezing conditions, "A Frost Delay."
The River Oaks Frost Delay Policy is to keep the golf course and putting greens closed until the frost delay is lifted. After the frost delay is lifted, players will be started in the order of their original tee time.
State Liquor Laws:
- Permit a sealed or unsealed container of alcoholic beverage to be removed from the licensed premises. Provided that restaurants, hotels and motels may permit the removal of closed original wine containers the contents of which may have been partially consumed.
- Keep or knowingly permit any alcoholic beverage to be kept, brought or consumed on the licensed premises which is not allowed to be sold or served (no purchased from wholesaler) upon premises.
- No personal ice chests or personal alcohol allowed on the club premises
- No pets or animals of any kind are allowed on the club premises