Corporate Membership Information
Golf is a game, but over the past several years it’s become an important part of doing business in corporate America. After all, there are few places other than a golf course where a person can have client’s, employees or employers undivided attention for the better part of four hours. River Oaks provides the perfect setting for your business needs.
Through corporate golf memberships, you can put the FUN back into business.
Benefits of a Corporate Membership
- Up to 7 designees may join under one initiation fee
- Each designee may choose their own membership package
(Corporate Members choosing the Full Golf Plus membership will receive Free green fees and carts at Coffee Creek)
- Transferability of designees
- Full golf and driving range privileges
- U.S.G.A. handicap services
- Charge privileges with individual statements
- Unrestricted amount of accompanied and unaccompanied guests
- Five day advance starting times
- Full access to the River Oaks Clubhouse, the "Golfers Grill," large outdoor patio, Men’s and
- Women’s locker rooms, Golf Shop and meeting/banquet room
- Corporate Memberships are limited to the first 25 qualified applicants
- The membership must be held in the name of a corporation, partnership, company or business entityThe membership will be issued to the entity and the entity will be liable for all unpaid charges of the assigned member.
- Designees may be changed with written authorization from the entity, along with a completed Application of Membership.